Ready to try synchro? Now's the time!
Does your child love swimming and gymnastics or dance? Does your child have charisma? If so, this is their chance to get into a program they will never forget! Synchro Gainesville is looking for swimmers who can swim 25 yards or more who want to make a splash in synchronized swimming. A sport that builds creativity, integrity, athleticism and confidence.
2016 Try Synchro Program Details:
- Starts Sept. 7th
- Wednesdays: 5:30p-7:00p at the 300 Club
- Saturdays: 10:30a-12p at Northeast Pool
- Cost: $100.00 Due upon registration
- Includes: 8 lessons, swim cap, 2 nose clips, USA Synchro registration
- What to bring? Swimmers need to bring water, a towel, sunscreen and should wear their swimsuits. On the first day of practice, a parent or legal guardian will need to meet with a representative of our club to sign the necessary release forms for your child to participate.